If you can’t sign in to your Gmail account, Google Drive, Google Play, or elsewhere, select the issue that most closely applies to you. Follow the instructions for help getting back in to your account.
These issues Come when Your Gmail Sign in Not Working properly
- You forgot your password.
- You forgot your username or the email address you use to sign in.
- You know your username and password, but you can’t sign in.
- You think someone else is using your account.
- You’re having trouble with 2-Step Verification.
- You can’t reset your password with a code by text.
- You use a Google Account through your work, school, or other group.
- You can’t sign in to a Google Account for a kid under 13.
- You can’t sign in from a third-party service