Do you need help to set up Free Windows Mail on your Gmail account? Then this is the perfect blog and here you will be assisted in no time. But if you also have other concerns troubling then you should give a call on the Gmail Customer Care Number. And the well-trained experts will help you out with the solutions needed as soon as it can take.
Follow the provided steps below to get accurate results:
- Now from your Gmail inbox screen, you got to select the Settings gear icon.
- After that, you should select the ‘See all settings’ option.
- And then you also need to select the ‘Accounts and Import’ tab.
- Now right next to the ‘Check mail from other accounts’ section, you should select the ‘Add a mail account’ option.
- You must enter your Windows Mail email address and then just click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then you would have to select the ‘Link accounts with Gmailify’ option and also click on the ‘Next’ button.
NOTE: You should know that linking your account with Gmailify allows the user to access many of Gmail’s features along with your other email address. You can just choose to opt to the ‘Import email from my other account’ option and then just manually enter your email settings.
- And now you must enter your email password and select the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Next, you should see a message that your Windows Mail account is now ‘Gmailified’ this means that your account has been linked to Gmail. And now you can go ahead and manage your Windows Mail account such as to send and receive emails through Gmail after that you should select the ‘Close’ button to continue.
- At last, if you want to unlink your account then you just got to go back to your Gmail account settings whenever you want and then select the ‘Unlink’ button.
When you are done with the given steps then you should be ready to access the same easily. But if you encounter some glitches then you just need to Contact Gmail Support Service Number. Then the eligible technicians will guide you with further solutions instantly.