Gmail is known for their minimalistic interface and high efficiency features. The users of this email service are always content. Inspite of being simplistic there are certain things which is still a mystery to many clients. With no fault of the service or clients but technology can be complicated, everyone is trying their best to keep things simple. One of such feature is to forward conversation threads to other person.
In Gmail, you can forward an entire conversation in one quick go. If the thread forms a conversation as determined by the Google’s criteria, you can forward it in one compact message. Quoted text can be removed or it will be automatically. So, now if you come across any email worth sharing to your buddies, do it quick and easy. Keep reading the steps by Gmail Technical Support Canada:
Enable Conversation View:
- Go to the login page of Gmail and login to the page
- Find and press Gear icon at the top right side of the screen
- Click Settings
- Look for the General tab, scroll down to find Conversation View
- Press on the Radio button next to Conversation view on and activate it
- Selectthe Save Changes to end the process
Forward a Complete Thread or Conversation:
- Open the email thread you wish to send
- Click More in the toolbar
- Press on the Forward all option
- Add a comment and address to send out the message
- Click Send
As told earlier, the Google’s mail service is very simplistic in their approach. Even if you are new to mail, you can still finish the process very fast. The interface of this email service organizes your incoming messages into up to five tabbed categories. You can also forward multiple messages (one thread or as many) as attachments in the email.
If you are facing any issue in your email profile or issue connecting to Gmail login page, our technical team are able to solve the issues. In case you need help for more complex issues, contact us on your Gmail Customer Care Helpline. We ensure that all our clients are happy and satisfied with our service.