Do you want to set up and learn how to use Gmail on your Mac? Well, then this blog will not let you down. And if you have other related glitches then you should give a call on the Gmail Customer Care Number. Then the most dedicated experts will help you out with the needful.
The following steps are to set up and access Gmail on a Mac:
- Now first of all you should open the ‘Mail’ application that is on your Mac. And then in the ‘Mail’ menu, you got to choose the ‘Add Account’ from the given options.
- And now in the ‘Choose a Mail account provider’ screen, you would have to select Google and then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After that, you need to select the ‘Open Browser’ option to allow Google to complete the authentication.
- You will now have to type your Gmail email address and then give a click on the ‘Next button.
- Then you also need to type your password and the Next button again.
- And then if you have enabled the two-step authentication you must enter the code that you received by SMS or generated in an authentication app and then you should also click on ‘Next’.
- After doing so Google will list the permissions that you are granting to macOS. You just need to review then and then click on the ‘Allow’ button that is at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: And if you like more information then you just got to click on the ‘I’ icon right next to each item.
- You will now have a list of apps appearing on your screen. You must click on the check box right next to each app that you want to sync and then click on the ‘Done’ button. Then along with your mail, you can also opt to sync your Contacts Calendars as well as Notes from Gmail.
- Finally, now the address that you added will appear in the ‘Mailboxes’ section of the mail sidebar.
You should be satisfied and all ready to start by now. However, if you face any problem then you must Contact Gmail Service Number. The technicians are always available to guide you further with the most reliable solutions.