Do you want to be able to create a new email address in Gmail? Well then you have surely reached just the right place and here you will be assisted with only useful solutions. But if you have some related queries then you can get in touch with the Gmail Customer Care Number. The experts will then provide you with top-notch solutions within no time.
Follow the mentioned steps carefully to get the desired results:
- First of all, you got to visit the ‘Create your Google Account’ link for Gmail.
- Next, you would have to enter your first and last name in the provided fields.
- After that, you need to type your desired username.
- Now you must input an email password that is not easy to guess. This is only for enhanced security; therefore you should enable the two-factor authentication for your Gmail account.
- And then you also need to select the ‘Next’ button.
- Then optionally, you can also enter your mobile phone number and/or an alternative email address for verification and authorization of your account. Google uses the provided information to allow you to recover a lost password.
- You must now enter your birth date and gender in the fields given.
- And after doing so you got to select the ‘Next’ button.
- You will now be asked to verify your phone number or alternative email address. You just need to click on the ‘Send’ button or you could skip this step by clicking on the ‘Not Now’ button.
- You should also read the Privacy and Terms and then select the ‘I Agree’ button to proceed.
NOTE: You should also bear in mind that if you do not agree to the privacy and terms, then you will not be able to continue creating your Gmail account.
- Finally, you will be directed to the ‘My Account’ page for the email address that you just created. And from here you can sign in to your account and manage the same.
When you are through with the above then you should be all ready to access the same. And if you encounter any issues then you just need to Contact Gmail Service Number. You will be guided with further instructions by well-trained technicians.